Bethex Federal Credit union is committed to providing you with affordable products and services to meet your financial needs. We respect your privacy and it is our intent to abide by all applicable laws and regulations governing the privacy of your information.
We will not sell information to third parties. However, we will share information with third parties under the following conditions:
• When disclosure is required to complete a transaction you authorize.
• To verify the existence of condition of your account as permitted by law.
• To comply with court orders or applicable laws or regulations.
• When authorized, in writing by you.
• As part of an agreement with a board approved service provider who is contractually bound to keep your information confidential.
In certain situations, you may “OPT OUT” of having your information disclosed. You may do this by sending a letter to the credit union requesting it.
Your concerns are important to us. If you have any questions regarding how we handle your privacy, please do not hesitate to contact us.